In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
It has been a challenging year and we appreciate your cooperation and patience. With COVID-19 cases on the decline and vaccinations on the rise, Custer McDermott Animal Hospital would like to welcome you back into the hospital building starting Tuesday, June 1st.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the following safety protocols:
• We would like to request only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
• Masks are required when inside the hospital.
• Please remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment.
• While in the exam room, please maintain a respectful distance from the veterinarians and technicians.
• When the appointment is nearing completion, a staff member will take payment from you in the exam room and then escort you to the parking lot.
• For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.